The fully solid Fame OM White convinces not only with a breathtaking appearance, but also with a balanced and powerful sound. In addition, the adjustable Fishman Sonitone delivers the sovereign sound for the stage. And all this at an unbeatable price-performance ratio. A very well selected solid Sitka spruce top on a solid mahogany body delivers a balanced sound with tight but clearly defined basses, nuanced and vocal mids, as well as fine silvery highs. This makes the Fame OM White a true all-rounder for light strumming, flatpicking or fingerstyle and can be used for many different styles of music. All in all, an outstanding acoustic guitar at an affordable price. Tip: definitely try it out.
- Fully solid electro-acoustic Orchestra
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Solid Sitka spruce top on a solid mahogany body for a broad and dynamic sound
- Ideal for many styles of music
- Flat “Slim-D” neck Neck profile for comfortable playability
- Compensated bone bridge inlay for optimal resonance transfer
- Chrome-plated open vintage tuners for tuning stability
- Adjustable Fishman Sonitone pickup with volume and tone controls for a warm and natural sound
- High gloss white finish
- Maple and mother-of-pearl binding, abalone rosette and snowflake inlays in the fingerboard, abalone diamond inlay in the headstock
FAME AS 2000 HIGHLIGHTS
Finest woods for an incomparable sound experience
In addition, the flat “Slim D” neck profile fits comfortably in the hand while providing a comfortable playability, while the compensated bone bridge inlay ensures optimal resonance transmission. For visual sophistication, a maple and mother-of-pearl binding lines the body. Abalone snowflakes have been implemented in the fingerboard and the rosette is also made of sparkling abalone. As a highlight, the headstock of the OM White is adorned with a diamond inlay.
Functionality, versatility and quality
The chrome-plated Butterbean tuners in vintage look keep the tuning clean, while the Fishman Sonitone transmits the guitar’s outstanding sound to the amplifier with natural balance. Two potentiometers at the top of the sound hole control the volume and tone. Depending on the direction, the tone control produces a brilliant or muffled sound. The brilliant sound of the Fame OM White is ideal for a balanced vocal accompaniment, while the warm and muffled sound can rather be assigned to the genre blues or jazz.