With the Fame J-20-12 Natural Gloss Fame offers an extraordinary 12-string Jumbo Western guitar, which convinces with its unusually high quality features for this price range and with an amazingly powerful and radiant sound. This makes this jumbo ideal for the singer-songwriter and is perfectly suited for both the stage and the couch. In short: Authentic 12-string jumbo sound at an excellent price-performance ratio!
- Electro-acoustic 12-string Jumbo
- Solid mahogany top on a laminated body of the same wood for a powerful and punchy tone
- Ideal for powerful vocal accompaniment with dynamic reserve
- Compensated synthetic bone bridge inlay for clean intonation
- Ebony fingerboard
- Chrome-plated die-cast machine heads for tuning stability
- Mountain abalone fingerboard inlay and soundhole rosette
- Fishman Sonitone pickup for a balanced and natural stage sound with volume and tone controls
FAME J-20-12 HIGHLIGHTS
Incredible features at a low price
Accordingly, a solid top made of mahogany is enthroned on a laminated body made of the same wood and thus ensures powerful and warm basses, nuanced and singing mids, as well as radiant and fine-syllable trebles. This makes this 12-string jumbo ideal for powerful vocal accompaniment with strumming or flatpicking. In addition, the flat “C” neck profile provides a comfortable playability and lies pleasantly in the hand.
Beautiful looks, powerful sound
In addition, chrome-plated die-cast tuners ensure stable tuning, while the compensated synthetic bone bridge inlay delivers clean intonation and flat string action. In addition, a Mountain inlay has been implemented in the ebony fingerboard and an abalone rosette for the eye. For stage performance, the Fishman Sonitone pickup is available, which transmits the guitar’s radiant sound to the amplifier with natural balance and corresponding dynamics. Two knobs on the upper sound hole allow easy adjustment of volume and tone