With the DC-32 Natural Gloss Fame presents an amazingly affordable dreadnought, which comes up with features and a sound that one would actually only expect in a much higher price segment. In addition, a compensated synthetic bone bridge inlay delivers clean intonation and flat string action, while chrome-plated open vintage tuners keep the tuning clean and allow for precise tuning. In addition, the cutaway allows for easy fingering in the higher registers. Thus, this dreadnought turns out to be an ideal all-rounder for the stage or the couch.
- Electro-acoustic dreadnought
- Solid cedar top on an elegant ebony body for a warm and powerful sound with distinctive mids
- Ideal for powerful vocal accompaniment
- Compensated synthetic bone bridge inlay
- Ebony fingerboard
- Chrome-plated open vintage tuners
- Abalone Mountain inlay adorns the fingerboard
- Cutaway for playing in the higher registers
- Fishman Sonitone pickup for a warm and natural stage sound with volume and tone controls
FAME AS 2000 HIGHLIGHTS
Ideal for singer-songwriters
Accordingly, a fine-grained solid cedar top sits enthroned on a body of stunning ebony, providing a warm and punchy sound with tight basses, vocal and distinctive mids and brilliant highs. This makes the Fame DC-32 suitable for powerful vocal accompaniment with strumming or flatpicking, making it the ideal companion for the singer-songwriter. In addition, the flat “C” neck profile ensures comfortable playability and at the same time lies comfortably in the hand.
Fishman pickup and optics
For stage use, the Fishman Sonitone pickup is available, which transmits the sound of the guitar to the amplifier with natural balance and corresponding warmth. Two knobs on the upper sound hole allow you to easily adjust the volume and the sound. A mountain fingerboard inlay and an abalone rosette complete the look of this dreadnought.