With the Fame A-20 we present an Orchestra model at an excellent price-performance ratio. Thanks to the Fishman Sonitone pickup, the Fame A-20 is also directly suitable for the stage. A maple binding creates a wonderful contrast to the dark mahogany and an abalone soundhole rosette completes the noble look of the Fame A-20. Not only visually an absolute price/performance hit!
- Electro-acoustic Orchestra
- Outstanding price/performance ratio
- Mahogany body with solid top
- Compensated bridge inlay made of Graph Tech TUSQ
- Chrome-plated open vintage tuners for tuning stability
- Fishman Sonitone pickup for warm and natural sound
- Abalone Mountain inlay adorns the fingerboard
FAME AS 2000 HIGHLIGHTS
Compact body, warm sound
The Fame A-20 has a mahogany body with a solid top and delivers a warm and powerful sound with distinctive mids. This makes it ideal for Folk, Blues and Fingerstyle. In addition, the flat “C” neck profile ensures comfortable playability and lies comfortably in the hand.
Functionality, versatility and quality
In addition, a compensated bridge inlay made of Graph Tech TUSQ delivers clean intonation and flat string action, while chrome-plated open vintage tuners keep the tuning clean and allow for precise tuning. For stage use, the Fame A-20 features a Fishman Sonitone pickup that transmits the guitar’s sound to the amp with natural balance and appropriate warmth. A Mountain fingerboard inlay and an abalone rosette complete the picture of this Orchestra.