The Fame A-11 is a compact and handy small-body acoustic guitar with a surprising sound volume at an excellent price-performance ratio. This small-body is extremely comfortable to play and its size makes it ideal for travelling and in-between. A maple binding creates a wonderful contrast to the dark mahogany and an abalone soundhole rosette completes the noble look of the Fame A-20. Not only visually an absolute price/performance hit!
- Compact electro-acoustic small body
- Ideal as a travel guitar
- Full & warm sound volume thanks to solid cedar top & mahogany body
- Compensated bridge inlay made of Graph Tech TUSQ
- Chrome-plated open vintage tuners for tuning stability
- Fishman Sonitone pickup for a warm and natural sound
- 44,5mm nut width gives plenty of room for delicate fingerstyle
- Abalone Mountain inlay adorns the fingerboard
FAME AS 2000 HIGHLIGHTS
Compact dimensions, distinctive sound
A solid cedar top on a mahogany body provides surprisingly warm and defined basses, distinctive and vocal mids, and brilliant highs. In addition, the Fishman Sonitone pickup provides the warm and natural sound for the stage. With two wheels on the upper sound hole of the Fame A-11 you can easily adjust the volume and the sound.
Functionality, versatility and quality
In addition, a compensated bridge inlay made of Graph Tech TUSQ ensures clean intonation and a flat string action, while chrome-plated open vintage tuners provide tuning stability and precise tuning. The fingerboard of the Fame A-11 with a nut width of 44.5mm gives plenty of room for delicate fingerstyle. For the eye, a mountain inlay is lovingly handcrafted into the fingerboard and an abalone rosette is implemented.